söndag 10 maj 2015

Blogpost 3, pages 111-165

Three weeks have past and it's time for me to write my third blogpost. I just have to say one thing before I start. Wow. This was the most exciting and funny part of what I've read so far. You did not only find out who killed the dog, but also something really, really big that I didn't see coming at all. Christopher's mum is alive!

It all started out with a scenario that I at a beginning thought was quite fun. Christopher decided to search through the whole house to find the detective book his father had hidden. When he finally found the book, he found something else as well. Letters adressed to him. He read the letters and soon realized that his mother wasn't dead as his dad always had told him. She was alive and lived in London together with Mrs. Shear's ex husband Mr. Shear. In the letter she told him that she had left Christopher and his dad because she felt like they did better without her. That she wasn't good enough and didn't have the patience to be able to take care of Christopher in the best way.

Of course I got really sad while reading this part. I felt so bad for Christopher, who had to read that he was the reason to that his mother had left them. I got frankly upset when I read about why his mother left them. In one way I can understand that she didn't feel like she wasn't good enough, but I can't say that I think that is a acceptable reason to leave your child behind. If I were her, I would have tried even harder to get everything to work.

Myself, I don't have a close relation to my dad and to feel like your own parent doesn't care much about you is one of the worst feelings. I can definitely imagine how it must feel for Christopher. Also the fact the his father had lied to him for so many years must feel heartbreaking.

Like I mentioned before, we found out who killed the dog. It was no other than Christopher's dad! I had no clue that it was him so I got very surprised. When I checked in on the other blogs I got it like they all suspected Christopher's dad because of the fact that he got very angry when Christopher kept going with his investigation. I didn't react on this like the others, as I thought he just didn't want Christopher getting into any trouble (something that turned out wasn't quite true).


I'm very excited to keep reading and find out what's going to happen next, especially since Chrisopher no longer wants to live with his dad.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great blog as usual! I also felt like leaving your child behind because you didn't have the patience to take care of him/her is a stupid reason to leave. She could have at least announced to Christopher that she was leaving.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I totally agree! But i belive that It was a bit egoistic to write all those letters After disapearing without a warning.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I totally agree! But i belive that It was a bit egoistic to write all those letters After disapearing without a warning.

    SvaraRadera