söndag 17 maj 2015

Blogpost 4, pages 166-220

This is the fourth blogpost that I write, and the book is about to come to an end. What has happened so far is that Christopher found out that his father killed the dog Wellington and that he had been lying about his mother's death for years. As soon as Christopher realized what his father had done, he decided that he couldn't live with him, as he thought he might be dangerous. This made me feel really bad for his father. Even though he had done some horrible things, he still was the one that had taken care of Christopher his whole life. I think he is going to be devastated when he finds out that Christopher is on his way to London to live with his mother.

In this part, you get to follow Christopher on his long trip to his mother in London. Like I've told you before, Christopher is different from everyone else, but he is also very smart. Although he faces a lot of difficulties, he finds a solution almost every time. To be around strangers and visit new places are some of the worst things Christopher knows. To make this a lot easier he pretends like it is all a computer game. As he would be able to turn of the computer anytime he wanted. This made him feel a lot safer and helped him to make it all the way to London .

I think this is a clear example of how strong and brave Christopher is. He doesn't give up on something that he has decided to do. In this way I'm a lot like him. If I've decided to do or achieve something, I won't give up. This can be something good, but also something bad, for example in those cases when your goals are a bit to high to achieve, and you'll easily get disappointed.

After a lot of fear, meetings with policemen, crowded trains and math problems, Christopher finally reach London and I'm really excited to find out if Christopher is going to find his mother, and in that case, how she will react.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! It is amazing how Christopher has developed since the beginning of the book. Do you have any predictions about how the book will end?

    SvaraRadera
  2. I don't know how the book is going to end, but I really hope for a reunion with his father. I also hope that he will come along with his mother (if he finds her).

    SvaraRadera
  3. How did you react when Christopher said he was going to move to his mother to London? I thought it was kind of a bad idea since he's never gone anywhere alone (except to school and the little shop) before.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. At first, I felt bad for his dad, as I thought he would be very worried. Then I also felt a concern for Christopher, since he, like you said, hadn't been anywhere alone.

      Radera
  4. Did you think it was good for Christopher to experience something on his own?

    SvaraRadera
  5. Did you think it was good for Christopher to experience something on his own?

    SvaraRadera